Tuesday, March 6, 2007

today was ...

why! why didnt i even work harder for math):

its over. all i can do is work harder. my aim is double sci, phyics and chem, full lit, geog? I MUST GET MY AIM, if not i will really hate myself, and god knows what i will do to myself then.

ok today started out fine. i was high~ during pe. SO FUN! glynis is so strong! AHHHHHH! ok nevermind. HAHAH i dont know how to explain XD

after that was english. oral presentations.
recess was uhh fun? hahah 10 people turned up today!<3

after recess was geog. VERY unproductive.
then chinese. WHOAAA! TRISHA! WE ROCK! 9/10 FOR ORAL!!!! WOOOOOO! now many people like FAHRENHEIT<3! YAY! :D :D :D
then math. I DONT EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.

!@#$%^&*()_+ i hate math.

anyway, thanks platoon mates for comforting me(:

mm staying back today was kinda unproductive too. haha, we found out our coys! im with XINYUAN, ADELIA AND VALERIE! <33 yay! CHARLIE coy is gonna rock your socks off! WOOOOOO! XD

anyway, talking to platoon mates, its fun you know. like we talk for half an hour, NOT KNOWING it was half an hour. it felt like what? 5 minutes! hahah

oooo xinyuan, qi and i wanted to be in delta again): sigh i guess we cant be in delta all the time. but haha yay i have xinyuan with me! :D

WTF IM SO PISSED AT .! WUZUN IS SO CUTE LA! HOW CAN . SAY THAT! RAWRRRRRRR!
WTF I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HER! AHHHHHHHHHH wtf wtf wtf

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLOP! ARGH

ok anyway bye

No comments: