Sunday, March 4, 2007

!@#$%^&*()_+

i think i lost my annual camp form. what the #^&*!

ok brb im gonna go find it.

BACKKKKKKKK

OMG!!!!!! I FOUND IT! YAY! YAY! YAY! i was like searching through my bag, cos there's this REALLY THICK stack of papers :/ so i flipped and flipped it like so many times. :O :O WTF I COULDNT FIND IT! then i thought "eh? where's my file!" then i went to search my file. PHEWWWWW! it was there! WOOOOOOOOO! scare the shit out of me. (: oh speaking of shit, after adventure camp, ive been shitting alot. HAHA TOO MANY BANANAS! :D ok why am i tell you this? -_-||

OK NEVERRRRRRRMIND!

WOOOOOOOO! i went to my aunt's house just now! (: I SAW MY NIECES AND NEPHEW AGAIN! so cute so cute<3 i seriously missed them alot! :D mmhm! my nephew was so cuteeee! omg! hahahha so cute! i took videos of him somemore! woooooo! hes so cute! uhh.. i think he is only 2+? haha! hes so cute! cant stand it :D

mm then when my aunt saw me, she was like "why you so red!" in chinese. HAHA me red?! im always red! right? HAHA or was it pink? HA NO DIFF TO ME LA! i cant see.. mmhmm

im bored. i wanna sleep. yet im so full! i havent bathe leh. :/ AHHHHHHHHHH! i came home at like 8.30? I FELL ASLEEP IN THE CAR! :D :D :D so comfy! heh

ooooooo today qi and i talked so much. so fun. haha XD we were unusually guai doing english compre. HAHA mmhm! (: its nice talking to her. haha fun complaining to her too :D yeah we complain alot to each other. mostly me. :D sorry qi! x(

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm IM BORED. i think i shall go bathe now :D

buhbyeee~

No comments: