Sunday, March 18, 2007

GUESS WHAT!

i found out what happened to my throat -_-||

I HAVE AN INFECTED THROAT!

-_-||

im not amused

anyway! annual camp was ok. just that i feel damn guilty ): i fell out like practically the whole of camp. ): sorry Charlie coy! sorry xin! sorry CPL Charlene!

sigh my body is too weak. i have made up my mind, im not falling out or reporting sick anymore. if i do, qi will HAVE to slap me (: good good. no more falling out. no more reporting sick. IM GONNA EAT MY VITAMINS THIS TIME :D



im dead tomorrow.

lit essay
lit test
science test
chinese homework
geog project
hist project
heymath

all due next week. LIT IS TOMORROW. WTF! qi and i wanna pon school man! we both have frigging lit tomorrow. &($^&#%&^!#@^%( i want to be a sec one again):

ok im screwed. shes gonna call my parents and scream at me tomorrow. how nice

No comments: